Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Develop standard software routines and procedures for APS (Low power Auxiliary Power Supplies).
· Technical requirements and specifications with specific standards (e. g. EN50128) along software requirements
· Control schemes for power electronic like Buck boost converters / Inverters / Battery chargers in 25kVA,180kVA, 3x130kVA, 500KVA etc.
· Communication Protocol RS232, Can, Ethernet etc.
· Assembler programming C167µC, ST10F269 derivates and Texas controllers with TMS series.
· Various Standard hardware modules like Beagle bone black etc. (open source platform)
· Test strategies and experience in planning and performing type tests such as EMI/EMC, environmental tests based on international standards (traction related)
· Independently commissioning of software in APS application. Perform, document and evaluate tests and verification measurements.
· Designing FMEA, Flowchart, Algorithms and Software debugging skills
· Rework existing software and implement optimization measures (e. g. function changes or parts
· changes, FMEA etc.) and Risk Assessment.
· - Validation for defining test specifications for software and specify tests based on requirements, optimized code and perform specified tests.Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 8-10 years along with bachelor’s in engineering or postgraduate in engineering
· Expertise in Kiel, Code composer, Assembly language, Programming in C, C++, Debian, Linux (Bone script)
· Knowledge in Firmware writing, Standards & Trends:
· Basic knowledge of Converter/inverter topologies Standards / Specifications for Railway Sector
· Latest trends in µC, Standard Hardware Modules, software, stimulation platformsMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time