Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Engineering of Traction Converters and Auxiliary converters (Locomotive, EMU, Metro)
· Expertise in traction and auxiliary converters in rolling stock applications
· Define type test protocol and conceptualize & implement scheme,
· Execute type test in-house or at external test agencies,
· Troubleshooting during non-conformities found and rectification of the same,
· Define manufacturing test process flow
· Develop, enhance, maintain test infrastructure as well as set-up.
· Perform specific type tests/qualification/investigation tests
· Detailed knowledge of test and measurement instruments used in power electronics applications
· Knowledge of safety aspects associated with above activities
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s in engineering or postgraduate in engineering
· Good communication skills and team player
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time