The EDI Support Specialist position covers the functional responsibility for the rollout and support of the Siemens EDI Service portfolio elements.
Do you have experience with EDI related processes?
Do you like to communicate with internal and external partners in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT / EDI?
Then join our team and help us supporting our internal and external partners worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Daily support, maintenance, and optimization of the existing forwarder integrations and main point of contact for all integration related questions raised by internal and external partners via email and/or phone.
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end processing of service requests within defined response and resolution time frames.
- Analysis, conception, implementation, and project management for new forwarder integration projects.
- User support for system related requests via phone and email.
- Update and maintenance of technical and organizational data in the EDI applications.
- Active contribution to the continuous optimization of the Siemens EDI integration processes.
Who are we looking for?
- Successfully completed vocational training in Information Technology or comparable qualification with at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of EDI and/or IT Customer Support.
- German language: B2 Upper Intermediate in reading, writing, and speaking.
- English language: C1 Advanced in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Basic knowledge in EDI standards EDIFACT, IDOC, XML, CSV as well as EDI transfer protocols OFTP2, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, AS2, AS4.
- General understanding of Enterprise IT and IT applications and advanced knowhow in IT terminology.
- Experience in P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) and transport management processes is mandatory.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, Teams, SharePoint.
- Advanced experience in IT related 1st and 2nd level customer support.
- Ability to express oneself clearly, listen, be emphatic, and to deal with the partner's problem in an objective and focused manner.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured, conceptual way of working with a high sense of responsibility.
- Team spirit, sociable, cooperative, and customer oriented.
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time