Control & LV Sales Manager – Pakistan – Karachi
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Product Business as the Control & Low Voltage Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will support all aspects of the relationship with customers and build demand through Panel Builders, Contractors and End-clients within the assigned area of responsibility
- Build a project pipeline through demand creation activities and execute this through Panel Builders.
- Work closely with the other teams and specification managers to achieve sales and order targets.
- Provide required support and assistance to Contractors and Panel Builders as needed.
- Develop and maintain a healthy project pipeline in the Siemens CRM tools continuously updated to ensure accurate visibility on the pipeline, forecast and success.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitor activities. Communicate such information to sales management and product managers.
- Maintain a co-operative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure goals are met and customer satisfaction.
- Plan promotional efforts and presentations with PBs personnel to gain recognition. Ensure marketing tools / point of sale material is utilized optimally.
- Support Panel Builders with required involvement at time of project’s finalization and approval stage alone with tech. support team.
- Support total quality effort by providing timely and accurate information, elevating quality issues to attention of management and ensure the accurate information flows to and from customers.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- An Electrical engineering graduate with minimum 7 years sales experience working in the Pakistan market.
- Knowledge of competitors and market trends in Pakistan
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Strong standout colleague that actively gives to the group’s success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Validated organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- Demonstrates outstanding selling skills for important customer services and applications under a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Must demonstrate and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of products, product applications and distribution channels
- Ability to command in difficult sales situations
- Ability to work in a highly matrixes environment
- This position requires that you have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be able to develop and implement a strategy for your accounts.
- You must have the ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time