This position will report directly to the Sales Support Manager for Siemens Process Instrumentation (PI) and will assist the Sales team in managing, supporting and growing the PI customer base. In this role the majority of work is with direct customer/Channel Partner via our Contact Center.
Basic duties typically handled by a Sales Support Specialist include,
- Handles phone and e-mail inquiries from sales partners and customers regarding product consultation/selection, standard pricing, quotations, order status, etc.
- Supports Order Management/Logistics for order tracking, holds and scheduling
- Assists sales in processing Special Price Requests and Commission Split Requests
- Responds to routine complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority, and recognizes when to escalate customer issues.
- Supports customers with referral to appropriate technical specialists for support and/or problem resolution as warranted.
- Supports the sale of products through knowledge of product offering and promotional programs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful candidate will have
- Associates College degree in a business or technical field
- 2-5 years minimum of work experience in a Sales Support Coordinator role.
- High level of attention to detail and strong technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; SAP or other ERP System is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.