Siemens Digital Industries Software team is looking for a dynamic communicator with a passion for writing, creative direction and content management to join the Global Communications team. This role serves as the daily writer, in-house reporter, editor and content creator/curator for Siemens Software social media channels, the Siemens Software newsroom and other paid, owned, earned and social channels. This role also develops and implements content strategies. The ideal candidate has experience turning complex technology ideas into impactful content including social media posts, press releases, blogs, opinion articles and other digital elements that engage target audiences. This role will also have responsibility for managing the Siemens Digital Industries Software Global Newsroom and contribute to managing other paid, owned and earned channels.Essential Functions:
- Create and curate content including social media posts, press releases, blogs, opinion articles, interviews, imagery, messaging and newsletters
- Develop and execute content strategy and an editorial calendar that increases brand awareness and visibility in key industries
- Strategically plan for, develop and manage social media content from post copy to article content, creative execution and beyond
- Identify opportunities and create brand-driven stories that highlight how Siemens is driving digital transformation
- Collaborate across Brand Marketing to advise teams on how they can optimize content including video, blogs, articles and campaigns on social media
- Plan for and create new content to ensure corporate messaging imperatives are successfully met
- Author and execute executive social media plans
- Manage all relevant web platforms – including the Siemens Digital Industries Software newsroom and contribute to additional channels that may be used to communicate corporate messages
- Own and manage approval process for press releases and other related materials
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with English fluency
- Social/Digital specialist with a passion for knowledge of the latest platforms, tools, best practices and demonstrated ability to drive innovative, engaging content that meets business needs
- Strong experience using digital communications in corporate environments, including content creation/curation and site management
- An eye for – and the ability to direct – exceptional creative
- Self-directed individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Not afraid of complex technologies
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with the day-to-day reality of working with a complex, busy organization while up against tight deadlines.
- Must be able to able to interact culturally and professionally with colleagues at all levels in this multinational environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in communications, journalism, marketing, business, or English
- 5+ years of experience in journalism, public relations, social media or digital marketing
- B2B Software Industry Experience Strongly Preferred
- Experience working with and understanding one or more of the following industries is a plus: PLM, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA) or Simulation
- May require up to 20% travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.