Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As Branch Sales Manager - Service, you will lead, manage and develop a team of sales professionals focused on driving life cycle and value based services such as tenant improvements, system migrations, digital and energy related services to facility owners and end users within the Alberta market. This manager will oversee primarily our Service business for the Building Automation division. This position reports to General Manager and is a key member of the Branch senior leadership team.
What will you do?
- To embrace and lead an ownership culture which embodies accountability, empowerment, teamwork and collaboration
- Be able to articulate and drive our Digitalization strategy of Remote Services and Big Data Analytics through tools such as Fault Detection and Diagnostics based on customer KPIs
- Ability to develop and drive energy related projects which focus on reducing a customer’s utility spend while financially tailoring the solution to fit within their capital / operating budget requirements
- With a strong knowledge in strategic sales be able to develop and lead a team of sales professionals to be strategic, innovative thinkers developing digital, energy and life cycle service solutions for our customers
- Possess the ability to coach a sales team on how to create customer need and drive business within new and existing customer base, increase selling effectiveness and achieve company objectives.
- Develop and executes long-term planning and performance management, goal setting, account reviews with particular emphasis on large target or key account sales.
- Collaborate with other Siemens sales groups such as, fire life safety, security sales to expand Siemens position
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers
- Be actively involved in meetings, presentations, and entertainment events with customers
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings such as IoT
- Develop, recommend, and implement appropriate action plans to attain order intake, plan, maximize employee talents and achieve outstanding customer and employee satisfaction for assigned geographic area
- Develop strong internal and external customer relationships and identify needs and resolve issues.
- Travel: 30%-40% to support Calgary and Edmonton locations.
What will you need to succeed?
- BS or MS in business or engineering or applicable degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry knowledge and experience with one or all of the following: Automation, HVAC, Fire, and Security systems.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communications skills. Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization.
- An understanding of finance and budgeting principals
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability.
- Thorough understanding of strategic selling; Proven track record in a solutions sales role
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team.
- Ability to travel 30-40% to support Calgary and Edmonton locations.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.