- You will lead/ participate in the introduction of new products within the region, if requested and demonstrate high degree of technical expertise for mechanical, chemical, hydraulic, electronic, optical, IT and/or operational aspects of designated Siemens Healthineers Imaging or Diagnostic products.
- You will manage RBL/ Function Head's calendar, schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols. Receive telephone, email, online chat, and GSMS notifications and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to HSC.
- You will analysis of the incident working closely with local service engineer, Siemens Healthineers Remote diagnostics, data collection (e.g. savelogs), and the knowledge database submission to HSC/ BU for possible solution after studying trends & summarize complex issues.
- You will take necessary action and document all correspondence and actions taken according to the GDP guidelines and Quality Management system. This is a mandatory regulatory requirement subject to internal/ external audit for quality.
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction of the modality, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and their perception (e.g. proactive checking of high "cost instruments" and developing specific action plans). Develop and maintain relationships with top customers and opinion leaders.
- You understand the escalation process and know when to initiate escalation to the CS Headquarter Support Center (problem management) with consideration of the escalation guidelines.
- You will perform on-site support on request of the local service organization, work with CCC Operation Managers on overall regional TSEs performance in order to help in coaching and training development opportunities.
- You will contribute to achieving the Siemens Healthineers strategy and principles. Always maintain strict practice to Compliance regulations and Quality Management System of the company and department. Have full understanding of the Department principles, PMP for continuous improvement and development.
- You will work closely with CCC to support the spare part optimization process through the product life cycle with the goal of increasing customer service level by optimizing replacement parts inventory, test equipment, tools, and technical libraries of FSEs. Manage and co-ordinate Hardware vendors where contracted to do so for IT related functions.
- You will lead regular regional teleconferences and regularly participate in global or regional conference calls and or Exchange/ Focus meetings. Actively transfer knowledge into and around RSC support team to keep a well-balanced skills profile thus maintaining a high quality of service.
- You hold a successfully completed Diploma or Degree in Electronics/ Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant life sciences subject, or equivalent education and work experience. Qualification in related field in medical devices will be an added advantage.
- You have at least 5 years working experience within service/ installation of the related Healthcare systems portfolio. Your knowledge of Clinical/ Scientific Workflow within the customer environment is an added advantage. For IT related functions, you have more than 3 years working experience in customer IT support or implementation. Digital knowledge is key.
- You have strong attributes and experience in solving complex problems by using structured solving methods. You have experience in design and maintenance of IT systems, ideally in a hospital setting for IT related functions.
- You demonstrate strong leadership quality. Willingness to participate in department projects and activities to meet the principles and strategy targets. Strive for continuous improvement by adopting the culture of 7 Healthineers Principles and mastering' Kaizen' concepts like A3.
- You have strong knowledge with software applications and hardware configurations in respective areas of products and responsibilities.
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You possess professional attitude and excellent teamwork.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You understand the diversity in different cultures and leverage on the strengths of diversity. Skill in multiple languages will be an added advantage. Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe.
- The role requires a flexible approach in arranging working hours and travelling.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time