Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Collaboration Scientist.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify research partners locally, in close collaboration with regional collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarter
- Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
- Preparation and writing of scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
- Demonstration of purpose, process and results out of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
- Liaising with the customer for providing support on topics related to imaging products and liaising with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens for meeting customer research requirements
- Fulfilling general responsibilities in local collaboration team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master and above (PhD or MD is preferred) in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics/Biostatistics …
- International education or work experience is highly desired
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
Your attributes and skills:
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background.
- Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly preferred
- Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations.
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded.
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time