Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as EHS Manager to be responsible for biosafety, chemical and hazardous materials use, hazardous and biological waste management, emergency response, and ergonomics for manufacturing/laboratory environments.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Prepare bidding internal process related documents,reply tender notice to HC Bidding Affairs
2. Assist the line manager and team for the daily administration and file management,translate email and file.
3. Apply for region BP annual authorization and cross region project authorization
4. Book flight ticket & hotel , prepare travel application and reimbursement
5. Maintain BPC system and Sh@re project management system,
6. Arrange Sales & BP regular meeting and appointment,take meeting minutes
7. Manage office assets & supplies adminstration and procurement
8. Cooperate with regional sales&operation regarding to marketing events and sponsoring , mainten Sh@re system
9. Support regional sales for PM site check matters
10. Support BU regional marketing activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. 1-3 years working experience of multinational company is preferable.
3. Good command of MS Office, Excel and PPT for data analysis and sales report
4. Highly verbal and written communication skills in mandarin as well as good command of English
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill,a dedicated team player,eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, proactive
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time