Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as a Customer Service Engineer in our laboratory diagnostics team based in Bowen Hills, QLD. Reporting to the Team Leader, the primary function of your role will be to carry out day to day service, maintenance and/or installation activities on Laboratory Diagnostics Instruments in the fields of Immunoassay, Chemistry, and Automation with minimal supervision ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Fulfilling the customer's needs for Preventative Maintenance, any updates/upgrades, corrective service, installations and/or workshop repairs in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy)
· Timely completion of Service Reports with good liaison with the Customer Care Centre, management, sales, marketing and/or customers ensuring current location and job status is communicated back to Customer Call Centre
· Comply with all Environment & Safety policies, service escalation procedures and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the jobholder are passed to the relevant department for action
· Maintaining personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including 'self-learning', computer based and 'on the job' training.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a highly motivated team environment.
This role will require afterhours onsite support and regional travel as well as Oncall Roster to meet our customer’s requirements.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
The successful candidate will be technical, or university trained. Experience in service, maintenance and/or installation activities on relevant technologies is also required for this position. Experience in micro hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems along with PC + Networking skills. Candidates with experience in laboratory diagnostics and holding an Unrestricted Electrical License would be preferred. A strong communicator and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 22 March 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology
company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to
shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in
the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the
will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We
aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s
why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time