Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as CS Regional HQ Application Specialist, MRI. You will deliver high-quality customer application education and advanced support, increase MRI education service revenue in ASEAN region.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the delivery of Application Services (Training and Support) in pre-sales, implementation and after-sales for MRI
- You are responsible for on- site support/ training or workshop
- You will increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding education and support.
- You will be responsible for driving ASEAN MRI community and profitable revenue increase in education services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have 5 years’ experience in MRI field
- You have experience in leading a team; ability to lead, inspire and manage a team on individual contributors and professionals
- You have experience in assessing clinical MRI image quality and understanding of the optimization parameters and workflow.
- You have experience in giving trainings or working as an Application Specialist
- Intercultural experience is Asia is a plus
Your personality and skills:
- You have excellent clinical understanding on MRI
- You posses good communication and customer interaction skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time