Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Responsible for analyzing and providing software solutions to support problems raised by customers and ensure that problems are solved in accordance with SLA's;
• Will work in cooperation with several internal departments to ensure that the problems of support to the client are treated in a useful time and manner;
• Make modifications and corrections and identify potential upgrades in the system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
• Solid Portuguese and English communication skills;
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar functions;
• Professional experience in C / C ++ development;
• Professional experience in Java or .Net and valued;
• Data Bases and Webservices;
• Experience in UNIX scripting and Red Hat, Windows, Unix operating systems; Oracle, Postgres and SQL;
• Programming experience with Java, C, C ++, Perl or PL-SQL;
• Experience in virtualization and clustering technologies;
• Network and IP connection;
• Knowledge of XML / SOAP / SOA and Web Services;
• 24x7 emergency support for critical problems.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time