Role: Software Developer (Java Developer)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a software developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We make real what matters
- Hands on experience in Java development projects (JDK 8 & above)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD and SDLC Process knowledge
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Experience in creating JUnit tests
- Eclipse framework
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
What you need to make real what matters!
- We need a BE/ BTech graduate in Computer Science with 6 to 8 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem - Solving Skills.
- Knowledge in OOAD and SDLC Process knowledge
Exposure on the below technologies is required
- Java (JDK 8 & Above, may be JDK11)
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST Services, JUNIT, Hibernate, JPA
- CI CD Process & Build integration tool (Maven / Gradle)
- SQL Queries, Any one DB experience (MS SQL/MY SQL, Postgres, etc)
- Eclipse framework, OSGI
- AWS Cloud services – Good to know
- Scripting (Shell script, etc)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time