Are you ready to be part of the digital transformation in the machine manufacturing industry? If you are curious by the idea of being responsible for promoting innovative automation and digitalization solutions for customers and you like taking on technical complex issues, we have a phenomenal opportunity for you! Join our team as Digital Experience Center Specialist (Apprenticeship) at Siemens Digital Industries “Digital Experience Center (DEX)” based in Piacenza!
Siemens Digital Industry seeks to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the design and optimization of machines and robots, through the adoption on innovative automation and digitalization platforms and through the use of digital twins, artificial intelligence, edge and cloud computing.
- Being part of a technical support team, defining the best technical solution matching the machine’s builder/Customer needs, using our various automation and digitalization's products
- Performing technical presentations and training of our products, in order to understand customers' applications and convert them into their specific needs
- Manage and maintain machines, shop floor, and demo assets installed at DEX in order to show and promote UpToDate automation and digitalization products, solutions and services
- You will be approaching complex automation systems and drive new automation digitalization application solutions
- Collaborating with sales force to acquire the best technical solutions and provide after sales technical support
- Junior professional with experience in Automation & Digitalization, and Digital Twins;
- General knowledge of IoT, Cloud applications and remote connection system
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Master's or Bachelor's Engineering degree in Industrial Automation Engineering or Mechatronics
- Available to frequent travels
- A natural team worker who loves international and multicultural environment
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, crafting a work environment of diversity and inclusion, which helps us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smart working) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of its employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we handle only online applications in English, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time