- You focus on improving and maintaining a positive user experience for our main campaigns.
- You set the pace and are responsible for target group segmentation, user engagement and content performance when it comes to programmatic and display advertising.
- You also support the performance marketing team with paid social media campaigns and search engine advertising activities, bringing a holistic view of the digital marketing landscape.
- You measure the effect of our communication by defining and monitoring important metrics, including analysis and interpretation of data. Based on that you decide on actions with regards to the improvement of the campaigns.
- You provide global trainings for colleagues via dedicated training sessions and regular community calls.
- You have collected a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field of digital marketing, with expertise in programmatic and display advertising. Additional experience in search advertising and paid social media will be considered favorably.
- Degree in journalism, public relations, marketing or other relevant topics (studies conducted wholly or partially in English will be given preference)
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- You can independently set up and run paid media campaigns on biddable and PPC platforms including Display Media (GMP & DV360), Paid Search and Social Media.
- You are highly skilled in audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, A/B testing and experienced in using the respective tools (GDN, Google Ads, social advertising & analytics, AMO).
- Media targeting and online listening are already everyday activities for you and you can immediately access and control the important tools (Ad Server, AMO, native analytics suites etc.)
- You are used to work in an agile environment, outstanding in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time