Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
For our Mobility Division in Istanbul, we are looking for a Commercial Specialist. This role will be responsible for taking commercial responsibility in Mobility Turkey
What are my responsibilities?
- Take role in preparation of commercial and legal conditions of contracts with clients, consortia partners and suppliers, carry out respective negotiations and claim management
- Classify and control project costs, execute cost analysis with PM
- Risk, claim and opportunity management of the project, controlling, hedging and IFRS reporting
- Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents, all receivables and payables
- Manage and report project financial results towards the local management
- Analyzing, studying and interpreting the tender specifications by means of commercial and legal issues.
- Preparing commercial parts of the offers; preparation of offer calculation, manage the LOA process, export control, preparation of commercial offer/tender documentation by means of commercial, tax and legal issues.
- Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts with clients
- Prepare and control offer calculation costs, execute cost analysis
- Participation in the monthly preparation of the forecast and the annual budget planning
- Support in preparation and presentation of monthly / quarterly / yearly financial performance reports to management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics
- Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset
- Very good command of English
- Good command of SAP or Spridon
- Knowledge of international and Turkish law, accounting, IFRS, controlling&reporting, public procurement law, foreign trade and customs regulations
- 3-5 years of experience is required for similar field
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time