At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable and successful development project „ET 200 IO´s“. To strengthen world leading position of ET 200 Input/Outputs, we start development of new IO modules, integration of new communication protocols and industrial EDGE technologies.
Your task will be:
• participating in testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
• writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
• supporting in assembling and engineering of Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
• supporting in creation of Technical Documentation
You can look forward to:
• new experience and knowledge
• interesting job with fine colleagues
• flexibility of working hours
• possibility of diploma thesis
• part time contract for at least 6 months
What we will appreciate from you:
• interest in scripting / programming
• interest in Industrial Automation (PLC)
• basic knowledge of Python or C#
• communicative in English
• desire to educate and develop your knowledge
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time