- Develop Calibre Full Scale.
- Gather customer needs and co-ordinate with the US team.
- Debug crashes and issues onsite.
- Provide development needs for Calibre Full Scale in Korea and globally.
- Provide critical Calibre development needs in Korea to support Samsung based on how the business relationship and technical need grows.
- C++ programming
- UNIX knowledge
- Data Structures knowledge
- Algorithm knowledge
- Communication in Korean and English
- EDA and/or Lithography knowledge
- Software Engineering knowledge
- BS in Computer Science OR MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- SW development on UNIX environment
- Physical Design and/or Verification
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time