The Additive Manufacturing Network team builds and operates a cloud-based order-to-delivery collaboration platform for the industrial additive manufacturing community.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, entrepreneurial in spirit, with a genuine interest in technology and proven expertise in developing web applications front-end to join our development team.
As an Expert Front-End Software Engineer, you will join our global team of software engineers, product owners, UI/UX designers and quality engineers to deliver cloud-based web applications in an Agile methodology.
This is your role. What part will you play?
implement and maintain application features, based on requirements
Product Owners and UI/UX designers.
· Define and implement automated test strategies for application features.
Provide response to issues
in production environment: troubleshoot, analyze impact and deliver
hotfixes in a timely manner.
· Participate in front-end architecture and technology definition.
· Perform code reviews for peers in the development team.
· Train, guide and supervise junior developers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, or equivalent theoretical/practical experience.
- At least 7 years of experience developing web applications front-end.
- Proven experience in modern web development frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
You’re Domain Expertise
· Expertise in Angular 8 or higher (or similar modern web development frameworks.)
· Expertise in NgRx (or similar state management frameworks, e.g., Redux.)
of asynchronous and event-based programming with frameworks such
experience with web application testing
frameworks and practices (e.g., Jasmine,
· Proficiency with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, Less.)
Deep understanding of web application performance and experience in
investigating and solving
understanding of object-oriented design
principles and patterns, and
ability to use them effectively.
Detail-oriented and capable
of understanding usability concepts and
delivering complex UI according to specification.
· Knowledge in implementation of responsive UI design.
· Understanding of RESTful APIs and how to use them.
· Experience with source control management systems (e.g., git.)
· Experience in reviewing code and guiding developers.
If you eager to explore new technologies, a team player, fast learner, highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills, we want to meet you!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. We offer outstanding benefits and wide range of valuable rewards.
This role is in Israel, Airport City, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you! We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time