Siemens Mobility Limited are recruiting for a Planning Administrator to be based out of Earlsfield, London with travel to Swanley as the need arises. The role of the Planning Administrator is to assist the Lead Planner in the coordination and resourcing of safety critical staff and associated administration duties in relation to the planning team (Rostering, Fatigue Management etc).
Areas of responsibility / tasks
- Support the Head of Infrastructure Access and Lead Planner as advised.
- Place & look after resource requests.
- Ensure collation of site reports and associated documentation.
- Maintain the Fatigue Management system.
- Raising of Purchase Orders for any services or facilities purchased and place and manage the ordering of team I.T equipment.
- Maintain records of safety briefings carried out.
- General administration duties to support teams and to ensure efficient working environment, as needed.
- Actively support / cover Infrastructure Access Technical Admin duties where required e.g. holiday cover.
- Be the point of contact to support Lead Planner with submitting of and the resolution of any Replicon or Timesheet issues.
- Hire of Vehicles, & arrange travel & accommodation for the Rail Infrastructure Access Team as required.
- Arrange meetings and take minutes of meetings as requested.
- Educated to Level 2 – GCSE Grade or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent IT skills (specifically MS Office).
- The ability to prioritise workload and achieve objectives.
- A high degree of self-direction.
- Hold full UK driving licence.
- A willingness travel and lodge away from home depot to meet operational needs of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to the Siemens values.
- Good Team Worker.
- Able to work under own initiative; self-starter.
- Respect Confidentiality.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented, hardworking individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and are a part of helping us make real, what matters!
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do should I know
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life, we recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time