Software Sales Opportunity Support
• With guidance, provides support for small size engagements within a product or industry solution set, or supports the team on larger opportunities
• Where required and with guidance, support consultative sales engagements using available methods & tools (e.g. VDA or an approved alternative) to assess a prospect’s business condition, current situation, challenges and opportunities and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Under supervision, work with the Services Business Consultants and Sales Account Manager to support the close of new software business within key strategic customer accounts.
• With guidance and as part of the Siemens SISW bid proposal team, provide support for the development of strong value based bid material.
Business Case and Value Proposition Management
• With guidance, communicate knowledgably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, through the delivery of thought leadership, and speaking with authority, articulating Siemens SISW/PLM's vision and point of view on SISW product adoption to deliver business value.
• With guidance, support the work with customers to understand their business strategy and development a high level customer vision and business case that resolves identified business pain and leverages SISW technology as a business enabler, in conjunction with PreSales Solution Architect and Sales representative
Solution Delivery Support
• With guidance, contribute to the project kick off meeting to ensure successful hand-over and transition to the professional services team, providing all internal Project Delivery Methodology populated templates and other relevant customer information. Helps develop customer relationships to assure successful implementation.
• Facilitate appropriate customer introductions to help professional services team deliver a successful implementation.
• Supports others to communicate SISW product capabilities via internal and external awareness and Marketing Events. Examples include Exhibitions, Customer Days, Road shows, User Conferences, Product Launches
• Supports go to market activities
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• With guidance, communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development and marketing
.• With guidance and as part of a team, evaluate business potential of new markets and/or new solutions and contribute to the definition, build and continuous improvement of customer engagement models, business cases, quantified value propositions, supporting SISW/PLM solution vision proof points and other presales tools, to address new markets and/or specific solution opportunities in these markets.
Primary Job Qualifications:
The Business Development Team is focusing on developing new business using all of solutions of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
The candidate for this position, therefore, must be familiar with customer-facing roles and approach C-level stakeholders willingly.
We expect a competent business consultant who actively and successfully participates in Digital Transformation task such as Smart Factory, Digital Twin, Digital Thread, Digital Enterprise, Smart City, UAM, EV/AV etc across a wide variety of industries with the below qualifications:
• Major in IT or Engineering with Bachelor's or Master's degree.
• At least 10 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of CAD/PLM/MES, Business Consulting.
• Industrial experiences in Semiconductor/Electronics is plus
• Technical knowledge:
Understanding Semiconductor/Electronics systems and engineering applications
Understanding Digital Transformation Trend and Technology such as Platform, Cloud, IoT, Development
Excellent in business planning and presentation
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral).
• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time