The goal of the CRM Excellence team is to support the commercial organization at large to transition to a more data driven organization. The CRM Analytics Lead will be essential in this objective.
As CRM Analytics Lead the candidate main responsibility will be to continue building and maintain the Power BI Master data model on which all the CRM reporting is relying on. The CRM Analytics Lead will be responsible for working with different functions (CRM global, supply chain, service, finance) to enrich the model with more valuable data and create a holistic view of the business.
In addition, the CRM Analytics Lead will work hand-in-hand with the Sales Excellence Lead to build report aligned with the sales management process and create value for the sales organization (including reports to support territory management, funnel and forecast management, account management, revenue and units forecast based on CRM data…).
Occasionally, the CRM Reporting and Analytics Lead may need to create ad-hoc reports with quick turnaround based on Excel.
Finally, as a key recipient of data out of different IT tools, the CRM Reporting and Analytics Lead will work with IT, data governance and the commercial excellence team at large to drive improvement of data integration between different tools (CRM system, SAP, Supply Chain planning…) and create a more precise and actionable vision of the business.
Essential Job Functions
· Maintain and enrich Power BI Master data model
· Be the Subject Matter Expert for everything related to data valuable for the Sales organization
· Be the Subject Matter Expert representing the commercial team or the project leader in projects driving better data transparency across the organization (e.g. integration of CRM tools with supply chain forecast, integration of SAP contract management with CRM tools…)
· Leverage daily operational experience to drive improvement both in analytics and reporting but also in driving the commercial organization through data.
· Data Modeling in Power BI
· Ability to manage very complex data structures
· High attitude of quality and attention to detail
· Good data visualization and presentation skills
· Ability to work in cross-collaboration projects
- Experiences with data analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, SAP BW, SAS)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and drive for innovation
- Team work oriented collaborative attitude
- MBA or other Business degree or alternatively degree in Mathematics/Physics
- Proficient English
- Working experience in sales/CRM organization and good understanding of CRM processes
- Experience in the field of medical diagnostics
- Ideally, experience in working with multinational teams and/or different countries and cultures
This description is not intended to document all aspects of the role; other duties as assigned.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.