- Processing and coordinating of orders, product returns/replacements, product warranties including:
- processing order confirmation to customers,
- ordering to vendors,
- fulfilling deliveries to customers and issuing timely invoices in accordance to procedures and guidelines set by Siemens.
- Attending to customer's order status enquiries in a prompt manner.
- To be proactive and update sales personnel-in-charge on customer delivery problems.
- Housekeeping of system (SAP) documents within the policies and development set-out in the monthly logistics report including key figures in billing due lists, open purchases and open job orders.
- Preparation of export-related documents and shipping documents in accordance to local regulations and export control requirements where applicable, letters of credit, and certificate of origin, etc
- Liaise with suppliers and establish the necessary and correct procedure to handle different logistics requirements and obtain proper documentation from suppliers
- To process service related orders and also monitor proper product repair cases when they arise
- Involvement in stock inventory reconciliations (stock counts).
- Ensure compliance with authorisation guidelines.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Analytical and able to problem solve independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time