Company: SISW -
Job Title: SAP Security Lead – SISW - EDA - 240406
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP Security in ABAP and NetWeaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution.
- Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Knowledge on SAP Security implementation and upgrade projects and SAP Security Role Redesign
- Strategizing and implementation of SAP Security models, solutioning, processes and procedures adhering to SAP Best Practices
- Audit and compliance, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance – Strategy management related to SAP business processes, transactions, control infrastructure, financial reporting process
- Excellent understanding of SAP Fiori design for security models, role development and services.
- Solution Manager security
- SAP Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Configuration, Implementation, request system compliance and support
- Policy/Compliance development practices, processes and secure protection of sensitive data
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.