Change the future with us.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Global Marketing and Strategy Project Manager- SISW PLM
We are seeking a Global Marketing and Strategy Project Manager to join the Team! The Project Manager will have complete ownership of project design, execution and closure. The majority of project responsibility will be internal to Global Strategy and Marketing with opportunities to manage larger corporate wide projects.
Preferred candidate will be responsible to define project goals with stakeholders and deliver projects on-time and within budget while operating within a project methodology framework. The preferred candidate should have a proven history of project execution, preferably with marketing infrastructure, IT or Data Analytics.
The candidate must have a proven history of driving collaboration across multiple internal organizations and driving results in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment.
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Business problem definition – frame the “what problem are we trying to solve”
• Project Scope definition and deliverable definition
• Project Timeline Management
• Project Risk Management
• Budget Management
• Cross functional dependency management
• Facilitate disagreement resolution
• Regular project reporting
• Executive communication
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Project Management methodology
• Ability to manage across organizations in project teams
• Ability to manage without authority
• External agency management
• Risk management
• Stakeholder management
• Time management
• Strong communication and inter-cultural skills
• Confident decision making
• Ability to act as a change agent
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Degree: BS, BA or equivalent work experience required
• Proven Project Management Skills required
• Certified Project Manager preferred (PMI PMP)
• Proven Change Management preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Normal office environment or virtual work environment
• Up to approximately 25% travel may be required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.