Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we require the incorporation of a Safety Engineer.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Safety analysis of product design and solutions along the whole life cycle: Hazards, Requirement, architecture, design, testing and validation.
- Revision of the suitability of the signaling solutions to satisfy safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Project document reviews.
- Coordination of RAMS activities in the project
- Coordination with different stakeholders: development and engineering teams, external assessment, external partners.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time