Make manufacturing smarter – The manufacturing industry is undergoing a substantial transformation, and we want to ensure a successful future. To do so, we need forward-looking thinkers with a comprehensive vision and intelligent minds that seek answers. Help us prepare the manufacturing industry for the future of automation and digitalization.
Why you′ll love working for Siemens!
- Solve the world′s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging and challenging environment that evolves quickly with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunities to advance your career with mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, technology, and sustainability while making a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and off-site business events.
- Opportunity to contribute and earn money for your innovative ideas.
- Employee benefits and discounts.
- Focused on diversity and inclusivity.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada′s Top 100 Employers, Canada′s Greenest Employers 2018, and Canada′s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
Under the supervision of the director of operations, the inspector will monitor the quality of production, by mostly inspecting finished products, and will also be expected to produce non-compliance reports (NCR) as necessary and conduct problem assessments (8D). He or she will also work on improving internal processes not only for quality assurance, but also for production.
- Conduct quality inspections for factory-made products.
- Perform continuity testing, dielectric testing, and visual inspections.
- Measure and test parts and products to ensure that they meet our quality standards.
- Execute and document processes through written procedures.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in quality inspection and product testing
- College diploma in a related field of study
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- Ability to report inspection findings accurately
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Resourceful, independent, and thorough
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader that provides comprehensive solutions for smart infrastructure and digital industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate, and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us, and what we create together is yours.
Making a difference together, we have raised $757,000 in charitable contributions while supporting over 23 non-profit organizations and planting 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees and 24 offices and facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca.
While we appreciate all applicants, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.