• Timely visualize quality performance of both SCM and suppliers.
• Evaluate supplier performance, and develop supplier together with P & Q.
• Lead end to end quality improvement activities in whole supply chain. Conduct quality check & related test, including FAI, IQC, CTQ test, DOA and DPU case following up, etc.
• By listening to the voice of production process and customer, dynamically adjust incoming inspection items, coordinate quality case analysis within SCM, drive and monitor the corrective and preventive actions to be implemented when needed in both supplier and SCM side.
• Review, audit or approve supplier quality related topics in NPI, prototype, pre-production and mass production phase. Transfer technical documents to suppliers and keep them up to date. Check whether the technical requirements are understood and implemented well in supplier side.
• Participate in supplier selection process by assessing its capability in the areas of engineering, process and quality control. Perform quality system audit and process audit before new supplier phase in.
• Carry out process audit in SCM, play the role of process quality control. Continuously reduce the quality cost throughout the whole supply chain.
• Work with supplier to continuously improve its quality and efficiency. Listen to supplier and implement HPS methodologies to help supplier eliminate valueless process and operation.
• Other tasks assigned by superior.
• At least 3 years of working experience in supply chain quality & process control and management areas.
• Bachelor degree in quality or technology fields.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time