We are building the energy grid for the future. Can you help us make it a reality? If you are one of those professionals who are always striving to find a 'better way', you can.
What are my responsibilities?
Most days, you'll have a hand in some or all the following:
• Understand Siemens brand identity, business scope, R&D, industrial and go to market ability.
• Understand existing value chain, with insight of all stakeholders in the value chain & trend of industry and competition.
o Market investigations incl. study and market survey analyzing.
o Competitor analysis esp. from technical / product cost point of view (incl. copycats);
o Identification of technological and market trends.
o Customer visits regarding new requirements or on sales / promoter request.
• Screening “right products”, owner of “New Product Idea Pool”, submit new product ID card.
• Consolidated marketing plan including concept; contents; ideas and budget for mar-comm.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelors Level of Degree in the Engineering, Sciences, Operations, or a related field.
• Product/system experience in Wiring Accessory products.
• Product management experiences in Wiring Accessory products.
• Business-management knowledge.
• Market Communication Knowledge.
• PPM process.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• Good Time Management.
• Willing to travel.