Role C# Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as C# Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
Design and develop software applications for web-based Software Applications and Unit Testing for Requirements Developed
• Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
• Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code to develop application server(backend).
• Consideration of the system architecture to build interfaces and the advance in software technology.
• Provide technical leadership to the team, collaborators and customers.
• Define, articulate and apply and implement architectural principles and patterns; Perform architecture reviews and assessments.
• Assess current state of software quality and development efficiency of products developed by Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings including, offerings deck, best practices documents.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
Qualification: Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
Experience on software design and development and unit testing using C#
Development Experience in web-based architecture
Software design experience using OOAD/UML, and expertise in any UML design tools.
Good expertise on S/W design and development using C#, .NET 4.0/4.5
Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework. Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
Knowledge on OPC UA
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time