During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Principal Technical Editor in the Technology & Innovation UX team at Siemens DISW will join a cross functional team working on the holistic end-to-end product user experience.
Effective communication underpins successful delivery of the User Experience Vision.
You want to join an exciting team of designers and product managers. You use design thinking and Human Centered Design practices to create compelling content supporting and enabling UX practices. You want to advocate for customers to make sure that terms and actions are perfectly clear. You know how to remove jargon, build better experiences, and make content measurable, and you love walking the fine line between web, email, and product experience to help customers at every stage of their journey with us. You love collaborating with designers, content strategists, and developers.
What will be my tasks?
- Deliver product UX communications in a variety of media including newsletters, presentations and internal web articles
- Deliver strategy for graphical asset sharing and manage related processes
- Create and maintaining documentation of UX guidelines, style guides and related resources
- Work with different stakeholders like product and marketing departments and support to ensure your copy and strategy align with overall company goals
- BA or BS in User Experience, Strategic Content, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in strategic Content and/or UX writing
- Examples of dramatically improving user experience through content improvements
- Experience building or revising a style guide or design system
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Location: US (This position is not available in Colorado); UK (any).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time