Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Software Implementation Lead will drive the development and implementation of data driven solutions on the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System. He is responsible to manage the development team solution in relation to a specific use case and need to translate business requirements into a technical specification
- Provide technical leadership and oversee software implementation (development and deployment) phase
- Oversee and drive software development and deployment teams comprising of Business Intelligence (BI), Webapp developer, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, DevOps Engineer to ensure on-time software delivery
- Coordinates and manage resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the software implementation workstream
- Track progress, monitor and manage any impediments, risks, issues, and changes during software implementation phase
- Engage customer, management of stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Identify key weaknesses in current software implementation process and spearhead process improvements
- Collaborate with internal teams including Business Architects and Solution Architects to ensure right solutions are implemented
- Cultivate talent; build strong morale; motivate and inspire the team to want to exceed expectations
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Strong customer interfacing experience
- Several years of proficiency in integration solution architecture and development roles, with at least 5 years in lead function role
- Full life cycle experience in the field of software development
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Strong Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Presto und Spark
- Technical experience and/or knowledge in the following areas: Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Strong Experience in DevOps processes and tools (automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD), configuration management, serverless architecture)
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- IT governance, operation and system management knowledge
- In-depth expertise in software, hardware, systems engineering and IT security aspects
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Demonstrated organizational, project and program management planning skills
- Experience working with software quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time