At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will need to Take complete ownership of multiple application back end interfaces.
- You should have Strategic understanding of the overall micro services architecture from a digitalization perspective.
- You should have the Ability to work across new age scripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack.
- You should have Experience as Node.js developer writing production backend services.
- You should have Good knowledge on building REST APIs and handling Rest API Frameworks; experience with asynchronous programming would be a plus.
- You should have significant experience developing working production grade software and maintaining it through a git version control system.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 8-12 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 2-3 years of Experience in Python (Flask, Django).
- You should have Understanding of SQL database architecture - data modelling and scalable schema design.
- We will prefer candidates with Exposure to cloud application deployment, microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time