Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
• The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI, API, performance, and load testing etc.
• Responsible for test automation & its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that the software application aligns with implicit & explicit requirements.
• To review user/software requirements documentation with meaningful stakeholders.
• Specify & execute automation scripts based on analyzed requirements & test strategy.
• Flexible to Automate test case using different standard\propriety APIs, Tools and Language.
• You will contribute in building new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks.
• Understand and contribute in developing reusable architecture for the test automation.
• Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
• You will work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Develop test software for non-functional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
• To work on Version control like Git, Microsoft TFS etc.
• Build test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
• Support to developers / testers for analysis of bugs by making automation scripts
Use your Skills to move the world forward
• B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/MSc graduate with 3-6 years of experience in software automation testing with Industrial Domain know-how.
• Sound knowledge of software engineering process and Agile methodologies. Work experience within SAFe programs is an added advantage
• Ability to work as an individual contributor.
• Knowledge of multiple test automation frameworks, for functional and load testing, Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies.
• Knowledge of containers and virtualization, mobile automation tools and automated build management tools
• Expertise in requirement analysis, test specification, test design and test execution, setting up test environments
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick Lerner of new technologies and trends.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time