Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
We are looking for a Mendix Developer Trainee to join the GBS Mendix App Factory team.
As a Mendix Developer Trainee, you will:
- Be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state-of-the-art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment, and integration possibilities.
- Join a smart, young, and dynamic team where innovation thrives. 12 months internship where you will have the opportunity to build your path in the area of low code development.
- Take an active role in the implementation of the latest software digitalization initiatives. You will be helping customers and partners understand how the Mendix platform can be applied to implement meaningful interfaces.
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time