Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that improve value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Working as part of the Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) organization. This role has end-to-end responsibility within an agreed framework, to develop, deliver and maintain business applications and on the service delivery of information and communications technology. Delivery of these applications must at least meet agreed Service Levels, security, governance or compliance requirements while working with teams from IT service operations.As an Application Manager StreamServe / ExStream, you will:
- Ensure end-to end responsibility for COF Global Document production application StreamServe / ExStream in coordinating, managing and supporting system developments as required and according to agreed business requirements. Alignment of internal staff and 3rd party consultants to develop and maintain the assigned systems / applications. Work to be carried out in accordance with the agreed quality and security standards.
- Ensure proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams while aiming for the highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications. Ensure all current known activities are reported and documented in accordance with agreed procedures. Responsible for ensuring all documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- Drive Digitalization and System automation with the best cost-benefit ratio, and/or as per business requirements. Being also a key part in establishing programs of continual service improvement and strategic planning across the wider service delivery function.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration and relationship management to key internal and external stakeholders, in matters of application status, planning, and information sharing. Providing transparency in the matters of the service delivery function.
- Ensure support teams are properly, trained, skilled, and educated in matters of relevance for supporting business and service continuation. Considering a constant effort for bringing in the proper technologies as well as a better incident management and resolution.
- Have to ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and alignment to local regulations, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable standards.
- To continually look to increase new technologies integration and process improvement including actively identifying new opportunities to increase process and economic efficiency within team as well as customer and team satisfaction through demonstrable high quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback.
- Have to prepare, provide and control financial planning (budgeting) for the agreed service. Including long- and short-term estimations for service delivery, maintenance, operation and enhancements. Always ensuring the proper levels of staffing, performance and the best cost-benefit ration, as well as the correct cost allocation and cross charging to different parties.
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process, system architecture
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Microsoft Operating System Support skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access)
- Analytical skills, information processing and decision making
- ITIL & Scrum qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience.
- Your superb communication and presentation skills make valuable contribution.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are vital.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time