Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play a crucial role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be meaningful tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for a Solution Expert Enterprise Content Management (ECM) for working as part of the Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) organization. This role acts as interface between Business and IT within an agreed framework, to develop, deliver and maintain business applications for agreed Changes and Projects.As a Solution Expert Enterprise Content Management (ECM), you will:
- Coordinate, manage and support system development (CRs) s as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, estimation, testing, and documentation with an approach focused on scalability and security.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications. Including ticket handling of Incidents and Generic Service Requests and application monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures (i.e. CAB). Responsible for ensuring all documents are available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- To continually look to increase new technologies integration and process improvement including actively identifying new opportunities and innovative solutions to increase process and economic efficiency within team as well as customer, user happiness and business profitability, team happiness through demonstrable high quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback.
- Ensure support teams are accurately, trained, skilled, and educated in matters of relevance for supporting business and service continuation. Considering a constant effort for bringing in the accurate technologies as well as a better incident management and resolution.
- To ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and adherence to FSA, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards or requirements including providing reporting and appropriate communication as required.
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process, system architecture
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Microsoft Operating System Support skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access)
- Analytical skills, information processing and decision making
- ITIL & Scrum qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience.
- Your superb communication and presentation skills make valuable contribution.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are vital.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time