Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What part will you play?
We are looking for a Solution Expert Enterprise Content Management (ECM) for working as part of the Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) organization. This role acts as interface between Business and IT within an agreed framework, to develop, deliver and maintain business applications for agreed Changes and Projects.As a Solution Expert Enterprise Content Management (ECM), you will:
- Coordinate, manage and support system development (CRs) s as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, estimation, testing, and documentation with an approach focused on scalability and security.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications. Including ticket handling of Incidents and Generic Service Requests and application monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures (i.e. CAB). Responsible for ensuring all documents are available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- To continually look to increase new technologies integration and process improvement including actively identifying new opportunities and innovative solutions to increase process and economic efficiency within team as well as customer, user happiness and business profitability, team happiness through demonstrable high quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback.
- Ensure support teams are accurately, trained, skilled, and educated in matters of relevance for supporting business and service continuation. Considering a constant effort for bringing in the accurate technologies as well as a better incident management and resolution.
- To ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and adherence to FSA, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards or requirements including providing reporting and appropriate communication as required.
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process, system architecture
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Microsoft Operating System Support skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access)
- Analytical skills, information processing and decision making
- ITIL & Scrum qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience.
- Your superb communication and presentation skills make valuable contribution.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are vital.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time