Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20h/ Week
Into work, get set, go!
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As a working student you will develop software proof of concepts with the focus on the user interface
- You will of course experiment with different technologies and measure performance and stability
- Documenting and presenting your project results is an import part
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are a full-time student currently studying computer science, electrical engineering or other similar study courses at a university in Germany
- Important for us: you are skilled in object-oriented programming, specially C# and AngularJS
- Knowledge of Git is desirable
- You have good command of English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time