Candidate will provide ownership for a range of product engineering tasks in new product development and support of Calibre Physical Verification tools.
Are you ready to be a part of the team that built the industry-leading Calibre nmDRC and Calibre Pattern Matching tools?Responsibilities:
- Help drive product roadmap to solve emerging needs by defining new product requirements and/or capabilities of current product offerings.
- Perform initial system level testing of new product functions, including partnering with beta customers in their evaluations.
- Provide performance optimization, detailed troubleshooting and customer support of Calibre PV products.
- Develop and deploy documentation of new tool capabilities, customer training, and distribution of material.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field and five (7) years of progressive experience in a related occupation.Or
Master’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field and three (5) years of experience in a related occupation.And
Academic or confirmed industry experience in the following: EDA tools similar to DRC/LVS/OPC (Calibre, ICV, PVS, etc.); EDA tool deck development or deck modification; EDA tool syntaxes (e.g. SVRF, TVF, iPVS syntax, ICV syntax, TcL); Unix/Linux operating systems.The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate:
- Previous experience with product development.
- Script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Shell, etc.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate as part of multi-functional team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
This position will be subject to U.S. export control requirements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Employment is contingent on either verifying the U.S. Person status or obtaining any necessary export license.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#LI-MGRP #LI-CD1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.