1. SW design (coding, testing, integration, debugging ect) for embedded system in medical device and components.
2. Execution and coordination of problem clarification concerning technical issue focusing on SW field.
3. Support the continuous improvement in SW area and automation solution in medical device.
4. Other tasks assigned by supervisors or managers
1. Good at programming with C/C++
2. Experienced with MCU embedded SW developing
3. Experienced with linux application
4. AI python machine learning is a plus
5. Fluent communication in English
6. about 2 years working experience or graduates major in computer, automation, electric engineering etc.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time