- Performing monthly financial closings, including data analysis and control.
- Preparing interim and annual statutory financial reports.
- Supporting quarterly and annual audits of IFRS and statutory accounts, including preparing and providing supporting documents for auditors and acting as point of contact for auditor questions and requests.
- Carrying out daily treasury and accounting tasks e.g. booking deals, entering into FX transactions, cash pool management, posting accounting entries.
- Supporting local Risk and Internal Control processes.
- Bachelor or Academic degree in economics/accounting/finance
- Professional accounting qualification is preferred, but “qualified by experience” is also acceptable
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting/finance/audit function and proficiency in IFRS.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills, with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under stress and with dedication to meeting deadlines.
- Strong decision-making skills and likes to work independently as well as within a team, and to take complete ownership of all given tasks.
- Effective communicator to a broad range of partners, eloquent and credible when dealing with people (verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English).
- a good salary plus 13th month benefit
- 40 days of leave per year and Health budget of EUR 150 a year
- Participation in Siemens Share Program and JongSiemens
- Tailor made trainings and development opportunities
- Outstanding projects, dynamic environment
- You work for a strong international brand, stable and successful.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Financieringsmaatschappij N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time