What are my responsibilities?
- Take full commercial responsibility in project execution in line with PM@Siemens Guidelines
- Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts, consult with partners and suppliers
- Ensure compliance with Levels of Authority approval guidelines for commercial aspects per the risk management process
- Ensure an adequate handover phase, analyze customer requirements, and examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability
- Maintain conformity of a project with commercial rules, standards and related law also, ensure the accuracy of project books and records
- Classify and control project costs, execute cost analysis with project manager, optimize the project gross profit and cash flow
- Prepare and present project commercial data for management also, for commercial and financial audit purposes by ensuring quality of all commercial and administrational project policies per Siemens guidelines
- Cooperate with project manager in monthly/quarterly project review meetings preparation
- Evaluate and provide project related commercial data for forecasting and budgeting
- Take proactive role in risk management and claim management issues together with the consultancy of contract manager and/or legal department, resulting in negotiations with customer
- Manage all project insurances as well as currency risks and opportunities of the project
- Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents and all receivables
- Actively communicate with customer’s commercial representatives and manage solving issues
- Lead commercial project team members to act according to business conduct guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity
- Manages and reports project financial results
- Regularly perform lessons-learned activities on commercial aspects and feed results into own project lessons-learned activities and into own organization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Statistics.
- Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of SAP (or similar ERPs)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of local regulations, general foreign trade rules, basic accounting rules (local GAAP, IFRS)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance, projects execution and/or foreign trade businesses.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills in English
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time