Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join us as Senior Computer Vision Expert (f/m/d) at our Smart Products and Advanced Technologies (SPA) department - the R&D Competence Center for the Siemens Mobility GmbH. We do have the mission to innovate technologies in the fields of digitalization, automation, and electrification in the Mobility domain.
- You will apply your hands on skills, but also guiding our technical team of 20 and more team members.
- In your new role you will push forward our activities in the field of autonomous driving in the rail domain.
- You will technically drive the calibration of complex sensor setups and create new concepts for self-calibration techniques.
- In addition, you will be responsible to define and setup technical roadmaps in computer vision.
- With your knowledge you support the execution of customer projects, but also the definition of new R&D topics.
- Last but not least: Enthusiasm to build a product that doesn’t yet exist – nowhere in the world!
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed PhD degree in robotics, information technology or physics.
- Deep know-how in 2D/3D Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Optimization and multiple view geometry is mandatory.
- You bring in long-term experience in software development within an industrial context combined with knowledge in how solutions can be deployed into the field successfully.
- In addition, practical know-how for sensors such as camera & Lidar & GNSS, embedded computing platforms is required.
- Furthermore, you are experienced in coding C/C++ and python in a team and you have used libraries like OpenCV, dlib and pytorch.
- You have worked with 3D point clouds and real time operating systems, and have successfully calibrated sensor setups.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are nice to have.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time