Job title Process Expert - Global Mobility Management
Headline Job profile
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Monitor business travelers and manage related compliance requirements.
- Proactive identification of compliance and/or risk issues (actual or potential) surrounding all aspects of mobility; including tax, employment law, immigration and regulatory requirements
- Manage the day to day in-house compensation management process. This means managing the process by which compensation data for GMS managed mobile employees is accumulated.
- This includes ensuring that all payroll and non-payroll delivered assignment & relocation components are accurately accumulated in order that correct instructions can be provided to payroll and reporting teams.
- Partnering with vendors, such as our relocation and tax provider on compensation processes Deep partnership with Payroll team to ensure seamless delivery of expatriate compensation
- Monthly & Year end compensation reporting & payroll instructions. Ensuring that inputs are delivered to payroll in a timely manner in line with their cut-off dates.
- Support Assignment management tool functionality and ensure it serves its day to day purpose and that the related databases remain accurate and up to date.
- Generation and review of assignment documentation
- You will work with the case manager to continuously review the effectiveness of operational processes and make improvements
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 3+ years’ experience in the mobility field (tax, immigration and/or assignment management)
- Detail orientated / Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and work competently with teams in other geographic locations
- Enthusiastic, positive and keen to learn and develop
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential information
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint - strong Excel knowledge preferred
- Attracted to a dynamic business culture supporting the firm’s broader growth strategy
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements
- Flexibility and ability to manage several tasks/priorities in a very fast-paced environment
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time