1. Building and managing trustful relationship with customers
• Develop trustful relationships with customers through consistent communication and regular technical meetings dealing with deep-dive issues to understand customer's needs more concretely, ultimately engaging as a trusted advisor and maintaining effective relationships.
• Share technically verified specific cases with customers regularly and explain how the Siemens digital Industries Software can improve their business effectively.
• Build new relationships through networking with customers and other involved parties to support and promote effective use and increase in consumption of Siemens simulation products.
2. Solution Delivery
• Define issues customers are facing specifically and provide them the right solutions in time via on-site supporting visits or electronic communication such as phone or emails. To solve the issues effectively, it may happen to cooperate with Siemens global specialists intensively.
Share the updated information on the program-developing status with customers regularly.
• Assist continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionalities of the Siemens simulation products to the customers. You will facilitate process improvements to customers via support activities, engineering service, or custom training.
• Carry out advanced custom training for STAR-CCM+ using standard training materials.
• While providing updated solution information, communicate with customers periodically.
The frequency of visiting and other communication approaches will vary depending on the customer support level as determined by the sales team.
• Organize and arrange at-desk support sessions or general information presentations in case of on-site technical supporting visits.
• Summarize customer-visits in detail as trip reports, ultimately share them with sales and engineering teams to spread out topics discussed with customers internally.
• Share the voice coming from customers with the simulation solution development teams consistently, finally catch and follow up on how future application development plans embed the needs and functionalities raised from customers.
3. Technical Support
• Provide solutions on basic, intermediate, and advanced support queries regarding Simcenter STAR-CCM+ and other simulation products of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
• Update the product development status related to the performance of the customers’ applications. Depending on the customer’s issue, you might register and track a specific bug report in the Siemens system, delivering the solution on how to solve the bug precisely to the customers.
• Participate in activities to build specific success examples adopting a sequence of “Simcenter products” and share those success stories via seminars or training to customers as well as to the Simcenter team members.
• Build and develop CFD expertise focusing on the electrical and electronic industries. We expect you to generate verified best practices widely applicable to those industries by yourself.
• Work as an account champion for specific projects to promote an increase in the simulation products of the Siemens digital Industries Software.
4. Knowledge-Sharing, Reuse and Practice Participation
• Engage as a CFD application engineer for the Build and develop CFD expertise focusing on the electrical and electronic industries. We expect you internally and externally to be the first line of communication as a specialist in those industries.
• Work with organization members to ensure all engagement activities are well-scoped and the applied modeling approaches are also in the right way. Make the most of the organization members, including global specialists, to find the right solutions to problems.
• Take care of the ownership for the accounts assigned to you. You will carry out activities and opportunities regarding technical discussion, benchmarks, and evaluations to your customers to provide proper solutions.
• Support customer's troubleshooting actively, working with technical specialists. Depending on the issues, you might open and escalate cases at the Siemens system officially for better cooperation.
• Share experiences with the internal communities and ensure best practices developed and lessons learned are accessible to all stakeholders in the global community.
• Coordinate with other region leads to create and evolve a set of best practices and validation cases.
• Understand and keep up with the latest technologies and industry trends, providing the latest Siemens simulation solutions timely to the relevant customers.
• Keep monitoring and update on the best practices generated for the electrical and electronic industries more specifically. You will provide those examples to the relevant customers, and share the feedback from the customers with the simulation development teams, expanding the Siemens simulation product to the electrical and electronic industries relevant customers more actively.
Primary Job Qualifications:
The Simcenter Customer Support Korea organization puts customers at the center of the work.
The candidate for this position, therefore, must be familiar with customer-facing roles and approach people willingly. We expect a competent engineer who actively and successfully participates in CFD simulation tasks across a wide variety of industries with the below qualifications:
• Major in electronics or electrical engineering:
- At least a master's degree is required for this position.
• At least, More than 4 years of experience in CFD simulations or equivalent fields.
• Technical knowledge:
- General understanding of electronics or electrical engineering.
- Skillful in using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ or equivalent CFD software.
- User in Simcenter 3D, Infolytica, NX, or equivalent products of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- Experience or knowledge in the electromagnetics industry would be an extra plus point.
• Communication skills with stakeholders and fluency in English are the basis for this position.
• The candidate must be self-disciplined, creative, and willing to learn challenging issues with passion.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time