Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team! We are looking for one Field Application Specialist for Point of Care (POC) for our National Territory.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You will take care of post sales direct problem solving trought method applications or troubleshooting or by activating the specific technical service or application support and reaching consequent customer satisfaction
· You will be part of Business Area Point of Care (POC). POC business covers Blood Gas Analysis systems, Urinalysis systems and other products dedicated to Chronic Diseases Management, along with their Informatic Solutions
· You will take care of onsite instrument installation, onsite and online customer training and follow up regarding POC
· You will take care of system’s performance monitoring by measuring selected KPIs
· You will take care of new eventually customer’s need giving your direct support or activating internal support channels
Your qualifications and experiences:
· 3-5 years experience in POC and Emogas analysis and good knowledge of in vitro Diagnostic market
· Degree or equivalent required in Biology/Biotechnology and Chemistry Medical Engineering / Bioengineering, a degree in Biology/ Biotechniology and Chemistry is preferred
Your attributes and skills:
· Dynamic and proactive with personal initiative to reach the targets
· Curiosity and continuous openness to learn, flexibility and availability also to travel all over the country
· Good team player and respectful of diversity
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability in timely problem solving
· Training skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· You are preferably based in Lombardia or Tuscany
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time