Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of Immunoassay Product Development
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Head of Immunoassay Product Development, you will be responsible for:
• You will lead a comprehensive immunoassay product development organization with the focus on driving menu and scientific leadership for the ADVIA Centaur, Immulite, and Atellica IM Immunoassay platforms
• You will consistently demonstrate strong technical, strategic, and innovative performance.
• You will drive improvement of immunoassay product performance through innovative solutions in order to maintain/gain an edge vs. competition.
• You will contribute to and support key strategic decisions in alignment with the IA Franchise strategy.
• You will drive collaboration across organizational levels.
• You will work closely with SCM and QT for production support.
• You will provide support to Marketing & Sales via customer visits and events.
• You will promote HPS methodology, especially concerning SPS across the organization.
• You will lead a culturally diverse team and foster an inclusive environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Ability to work collaboratively and solve problems in an end-to-end R&D continuum, from Pre-development to commercialization
• You will explore new Assay technologies to improve performance and productivity, including digitalization.
• You will ensure Assay portfolio compliance with IVDR and associated post-market responsibilities.
• You have experience working in a highly regulated environment, working with manufacturing, marketing, regulatory affairs, design quality organization, customer service and other such groups.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• 15+ years of experience in leading, directing, and managing high technology/scientific product development activities and product support activities, ideally in an FDA regulated field.
• PhD in a science field desirable, can be substituted with combination of a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and significant relevant experience.
• Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.