Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Logistics Specialist to be responsible for Healthcare business and coordination with vendors on international/domestic forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing, moving-in and mechanical installation of medical equipment and accessories.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are keen to implement Siemens procurement/logistics policies, ensure alignment with Siemens Compliance and Export Customs and Control (ECC), and ensure quality, complete and on time delivery to customers to achieve optimum customer satisfaction at least reasonable cost.
- You will ensure real time delivery of goods and services for fast and reliable services for Business Units/Customers.
- You are responsible for the timely supply of materials to working area / destination including follow-up of delivery, control and record of shipped materials.
- You will ensure compliance with corporate business guidelines: cost reduction achievement as per HC, reporting CNI and productivity savings, payment term improvement (DPO - days payable outstanding) for targeted supplier base, ensuring ESN accuracy for all procurements, training and awareness on all existing and new mandates/regulations/circulars/procedures, etc., ensure supplier base optimization per guidelines, and ensure procurement policy is implemented at all times within Healthcare.
- You will be the Liaison Partner for Logistics-related matters, where you will: liaise with brokers on customs concerns, ensure on time import license renewal and regulatory permits application to avoid penalty, provide logistics support for company events, training, demo unit deliveries etc., report shipment updates to the Project Management, Sales Team etc., support the Sales team on import and logistics cost calculations, coordinate with shipper and broker on incoming shipments and correctness of documents to avoid amendment fees, and coordinate with courier or forwarder for immediate delivery and/or pick-up of documents at customer site.
- You will develop and maintain the logistics strategy and set-up by establishing and implementing respective guidelines and procedures in line with global policies and local / international laws, developing and/or maintaining the Export Control strategy and set-up, ECC reports submission, and evaluating performance of Frame Agreements suppliers / service provider.
- You will support to develop, optimize, and monitor the logistics / purchasing process.
- You will perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration.
- You have at least 5 years work experience in logistics (customs clearance, warehousing, import, export, international and domestic forwarding, moving-in and mechanical installation of medical equipment and accessories, etc.).
- Work experience in a multinational company is preferred.
- Licensed broker is preferred.
Your personality and skills:
- You are proficient in basic and advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and typing skills.
- Driving skill is preferred.
- You are an excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills in English and Tagalog.
- You are innovative.
- You are a team player.
- You have strong ethics.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time