We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software Team Leadership with a focus on Technology, Innovation and People Excellence.
- Coordinates team activities, projects and stakeholders (project managers/product owners, product experts, Scrum Masters, Software developers ,software architects, Software Sales ) in the associated domain.
- Functional and operational team management by coaching, leading and directing team members,
- Competency development and performance evaluation for Software Developers, Software Architects, Project Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in team.
- Acts as a representative for all topics of the team and manages Siemens Internal/external customer/partner relations
- Sets and drives challenging targets for self and team
- Ensures quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) and its technical delivery
- Ensures knowledge transfer across projects within the responsible domain,
- Ensures further development of expert knowledge in team,
- Actively contributes to the acquisition of new local/global projects,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or in related areas
- Very good command of English, fluent German is a plus
- Experience in software development lifecycle ( SDLC ) in commercial software product / solution development projects.
- Strong Domain expertise , Market knowhow especially on Energy , SmartGrids , Grid Operations and Control
- Proven experience in Team Leadership and Project Management.
- Experience as Technical Solution Architect or Business Development is plus
- KnowHow in Web/Mobile/Edge and Cloud Application Development
- Experience in cloud-based software development projects with CI/CD and DevOps infrastructure
- Knowledge in Agile Framework ( LeSS, SAFe, XP, Scrum, Kanban ) and experience in Agile Project Management
- Willing to take responsibilities to build, form and lead teams for complex and challenging projects proactively
- Passionate for technology, people and business management,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time